We are currently on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and organised intern to join our core team in our (sometimes) sunny, (always) fun co-working space in Shoreditch. The role is initially a full-time 3-month placement but we’re a growing team and are hoping to expand in the near future. We’d like this person to assist in delivering client projects, but also support operations and organisational marketing.
- Help create and deliver communications projects, including digital and content, media relations, social media and stakeholder relations.
- Help create and deliver strategic culture change projects and internal communications initiatives.
- Help with the ongoing organisational marketing of the company – including our bi-monthly event series with General Assembly.
- Assist in driving the internal culture of Kin&Co, helping with company initiatives and programmes.
- A bit experienced, with 3-12 months in communications or transferable skill set equivalent and a proven track record of success in a start-up, agency, or similar fast paced, flexible environment.
- A believer in the power of values-driven communications to create a happier, healthier world.
- A really fast learner who loves challenging, fast paced, buzzy environments and is happy to hit the ground running.
- Someone who values flexibility, accountability and has strong ability to independently manage priorities and take initiative on delivering results.
- Has a real knack for details and organisation.
- Someone who approaches work with alacrity.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-6 with 1 hour lunch break (and our unique ‘Wednesday Break’ – regular Wednesday afternoons off to improve wellbeing!)
Start date: ASAP
To apply: Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com