Are you looking for an organisation with values you share, somewhere to kick start your career (or to kick start a change in direction)? Somewhere you will have autonomy and the opportunity to make a real, positive impact?
We are looking for a tenacious, fiercely organised and driven intern to join our team; someone with an eye for detail, a hunger to learn fast and a knack for getting stuff done. Someone who wants to make a difference, who spots opportunities and who knows that even if they’ve not done something before, they will learn best by giving it their best shot.
You’ll work across all three of our services – Find, Live and Communicate – so no two days will be the same. One day you’ll be helping to create and deliver strategic culture change projects and internal communications initiatives to make organisations more purpose drive; another you’ll be delivering game-changing communications campaigns rooted in behaviour change – including digital and content, media relations, social media and stakeholder relations.
As with any role in our team, you’ll form an integral part of building and evolving our business and our culture – you’ll play a key part in driving the internal culture as well as with our own marketing and new business initiatives.
Our culture is fun, happy and we rarely work overtime – because we work hard, productively and efficiently in the hours we have.
The internship is for an initial fixed period of 3 months but with the possibility to extend.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Belief in the power of values-driven communications to create a happier, healthier world
- A desire to work in both the for-profit and nonprofit sectors
- Flexibility, accountability and strong ability to independently manage priorities and take initiative on delivering results
- 3 months plus experience in communications (or transferable skills set equivalent) and ideally experience in a startup, agency, or similar fast paced, flexible environment
- A knack for details and organisation
- Energy, excitement and drive to create change, with a positive can-do attitude
- An obsession with quality and desire to deliver award-winning work
- Alignment with our three values, Believe in People, Move the Needle and Stay Playful
- Remuneration – London living wage
- Wednesday Break – to promote productivity and personal wellbeing our office closes at 1.30pm every Wednesday for full-time staff
- 25 days holiday a year including office shut down at Christmas
- Birthdays off!
- Tailored pension plan – we give 3% and you can give anywhere between 1% and 5%
- Flexibility of working – we trust our team to work anytime, anywhere
- The opportunity for fast growth, responsibility and ownership
- A business environment that is genuinely built around people and where your voice and opinion will be actively listened to
- A tailored personal development plan, including MBTI assessment at the start and regular skills sharing and training sessions.
- An annual wellbeing plan that includes a session with a coach to identify stress factors, self-care routines, assess big picture life balance and provide tools for better life balance
- Regular team stuff – monthly meals out, away days every year, exercise groups, cinema trips and even axe throwing (!)
- Dynamic shared working space in Old Street with lots of other cool start-ups
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com by midday on Thursday 15 February.